Tuesday 14 February 2017

skin whitening Anti Perspirant Spray Skin Lightening Cream Skin Whitening Cream Mometasone

Glutathione-Whitening-pills
Glutathione-Whitening-pills
Kojie-san Whitening Anti-aging soap
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Skin79 VIP Gold BB
Tony Moly UV Sunset Maximum Sun Block Cream

The reason most of these whitening soaps are only sold in the Philippines is because Filipino manufacturers are more free to add these skin "bleaching" ingredients. So they load them in with tons without abandon LOL. FDA in America is really strict about these sorts of products so there are very few products on the market that are primarily for skin lightening. And products that ARE meant for it are usually labeled as "brightening" or some other word like that. Interesting tid bit is Dior's Diorsnow line is sold in both America and Asia but they're both pretty different. Asia's version has stronger skin bleaching ingredients while America's isn't as strong and this is because of what the FDA will allow in America.

You can also find me here:
Instagram: edweird0
Twitter: edweird0
Tumblr: ed-weirdo


Eeeey I'm Eddy and welcome to my ~Twisted Mind~ just kidding. I live in South Korea (right now heh) and I like to make beauty, fashion, hair, skincare, and daily life videos so I hope you uh come join me on this ride *rides off into the sun*.

I started out out on youtube many a year ago creating short "comedy" videos but I quickly came to realize how much I enjoyed creating educational/how to/tutorial type videos. The feedback and the direct communication I was able to have with my viewers really pushed me to take YouTube more seriously and now I just enjoy bringing out something new every to show you guys.

Call for :03366541245

No comments:

Post a Comment